Estación Base RocketAC Prism 500+ Mbps 1.6x 5GHz UBIQUITI (R5AC-PRISM)
Ubiquiti Networks has designed airMAX ac radios with high performance and ease of installation in mind. The Rocket®5ac Prism features both airMAX ac and airPrism technologies for maximum wireless performance in high‐density areas.
Pair the Rocket ac with airMAX ac antennas for optimal performance:
- PtP backhaul RocketDishTM ac Antenna
- PtMP links airMAX ac Sector
Worldwide 5 GHz Coverage
Deploy the Rocket5ac Prism anywhere in the world. It delivers complete coverage of the 5 GHz spectrum with a single radio. The Rocket5ac Prism allows for exibility in con guring channel bandwidths (subject to local country regulations).
Sporting an all‐new design for improved usability, airOS® v7 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti® airMAX ac products.
Powerful Wireless Features
- airMAX ac Protocol Support
- Long‐Range PtP Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- TX Power Control: Auto/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
- Dynamic Con guration Changes
- Instant Input Validation
- HTML5 Technology
- Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Detailed Device Statistics
- Diagnostic Tools, including Ethernet Cabling Test, RF Diagnostics, and airView® Spectrum Analyzer
Advanced RF Analytics
airMAX ac devices feature a multi‐radio architecture to power a revolutionary RF analytics engine.
An independent processor on the PCBA powers a second, dedicated radio, which persistently analyzes
the full 5 GHz spectrum and every received symbol to provide you with the most advanced RF analytics in the industry.
Data from the spectrum analysis
and RF performance monitoring is displayed on the Main tab and airView Spectrum Analyzer.
The Main tab displays the following RF information:
- Persistent RF Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) constellation diagrams
- Carrier to Interference‐plus‐Noise Ratio (CINR) histograms
- Signal‐to‐Noise Ratio (SNR) time series plots
airView allows you to identify noise signatures and plan your networks to minimize noise interference. airView performs the following functions:
- Constantly monitors environmental noise
- Collects energy data points in real‐time spectral views
- Helps optimize channel selection, network design, and wireless performance
airView runs in the background without disabling the wireless link, so there is no disruption to the network.
In airView, there are three spectral views, each of which represents different data.
- Waterfall Aggregate energy collected for each frequency
- Waveform Aggregate energy collected
- Ambient Noise Level Background noise energy shown as a function of frequency
airView provides powerful spectrum analyzer functionality, eliminating the need to rent or purchase additional equipment for conducting site surveys.
*Las especificaciones técnicas, características, diseños y colores pueden cambiar sin previo aviso.
|Ancho de Banda||5GHz|